Old Gaol Cottage, Cerne Abbas, England

Photographs of Dorset | Interactive map of Cerne Abbas | Information on the Giant | Dorset history and information | Dorset weather in photos |
subglobal2 link | subglobal2 link | subglobal2 link | subglobal2 link | subglobal2 link | subglobal2 link | subglobal2 link
subglobal3 link | subglobal3 link | subglobal3 link | subglobal3 link | subglobal3 link | subglobal3 link | subglobal3 link
subglobal4 link | subglobal4 link | subglobal4 link | subglobal4 link | subglobal4 link | subglobal4 link | subglobal4 link
subglobal5 link | subglobal5 link | subglobal5 link | subglobal5 link | subglobal5 link | subglobal5 link | subglobal5 link
subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link | subglobal6 link
subglobal7 link | subglobal7 link | subglobal7 link | subglobal7 link | subglobal7 link | subglobal7 link | subglobal7 link
subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link | subglobal8 link

Rates

2014 weekly self-catering rates:

January - February: £395
March - May: £495
June - September: £595
October: £495
November - December: £395

Holiday rates:

Bank holidays, Easter, spring break, Christmas, and New Years: £595

Note: Cottage is not available for daily rentals, weekly only.
Rate subject to change without notice,
please contact us with your preferred dates to check availability and current rate quote.




 

Rental Information:

Payment is 25% non-refundable deposit due upon booking to reserve requested dates. The remaining 75% due eight weeks before occupation. Cancellation after final payment may not be refundable. Travel insurance is recommended.

Lettings from Saturday to Saturday, commencing at 4:00 P.M., and ending at 10:30 A.M.

Make cheques payable to Mr. D. & Mrs. J. Kirkpatrick or
direct bank deposit can be arranged upon request
All linens and towels are provided
Non-smokers only please
We will consider small polite dogs, please contact us to make arrangements
On-street parking available in front of the cottage
Wireless internet access included

©2012 Webmaster